How to apply Vietnam visa on arrival for Kyrgyzstan citizens
Professional Vietnam visa on arrival service for Kyrgyzstan citizens
Are Kyrgyzstan citizens exempt from Vietnam visa?
According to the Law On foreigners’ entry into, exit from, transit through and residence in Vietnam updated on 09 Feb 2018, any Kyrgyzstan passport holder must apply for visa to enter Vietnam disregarding of the travel purpose.
Since there is no Vietnamese Embassy in Kyrgyzstan currently, the citizens are allowed to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival which is as valid as visa from the Embassy once approved.
Nevertheless, the visa on arrival is issued by Vietnam Immigration Department which requires the applicants to show the approval letter sponsored by Vietnamese enterprises or individuals for picking up visa stamp at the international airport in Vietnam.
In conclusion, the Kyrgyzstan passport holder should apply for visa on arrival through a Vietnam visa agent or Vietnam travel agent to obtain the valid approval letter permitting entry into Vietnamese territory before arriving.
How to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival for Kyrgyzstan citizens
The applicants can make the registration anywhere and anytime as long as they are accessed to the Internet. (Please click here to verify the visa fee)
They need to complete these four simple steps of visa on arrival:
Step 1: Fill in the online application form with exact passport information and visa request.
Step 2: Make the payment for visa.
Step 3: Receive the visa approval letter sent to email after two working days.
Step 4: Get visa stamp at the arrival airport.
Notice of visa on arrival:
- The tourist visa is applied for tourist purpose only;
- The business visa is applied for individual entering to work with Vietnamese Enterprises as partner (not to work under contract);
- Single entry visa is which can be used to enter/ exit the country only once in the period of visa validity.
- Multiple entry visa is which can be used to enter/ exit the country many times in the period of visa validity.
- Visa on arrival is applied for air travellers only;
- The applicant must apply for it before arriving at Vietnamese International airport;
- The approval letter is valid starting from the date in the approval letter;
- The holder of visa on arrival can enter larter than, exactly on but not earlier than the arrival date in the approval letter;
- Once the visa expires, the holder is obliged to extend or renew it if wishing to stay longer without leaving the country.