Which kind of Vietnam visa on arrival is available for Kuwait citizens?
Tourist Vietnam visa on arrival for Kuwait citizens
According to Law No. 47/2014/QH13 on 16 June 2014 on entry, exit, transit, and residence status of foreigners in Vietnam: DL visa (tourist visa) of which maximum validity is three month is issued to foreigners entering the country with tourist purpose only.
This is also the only type of Vietnam visa on arrival that Kuwait citizens can apply for on our website.
- Single entry visa is which can be used to enter/ exit the country only once in the period of visa validity.
- Multiple entry visa is which can be used to enter/ exit the country many times in the period of visa validity.
- Visa on arrival is applied for air travellers only;
- The applicant must apply for it before arriving at Vietnamese International airport;
- The approval letter is valid starting from the date in the approval letter;
- The holder of visa on arrival can enter larter than, exactly on but not earlier than the arrival date in the approval letter;
- Once the visa expires, the holder is obliged to extend or renew it if wishing to stay longer without leaving the country.
The process of Vietnam visa on arrival
Things to do before arriving in Vietnam:
- Fill in the online application form with exact passport information and visa request.
- Make the payment for visa.
- Receive the visa approval letter sent to email after two working days.
Things to do when arriving at Vietnamese International airport:
- When receiving the visa stamp at the airport, the applicants should check if the stamp type is fixed with the visa applied;
- Prepare cash for stamping fee payment. (Credit card is not acceptable)
- Prepare 2 photos 4x6 cm (or same size passport photos). If not having photos, the applicants can take photos at the airport when arriving and it costs 5USD/person in HCM. ( or 2 USD/person in Hanoi).
- Download and fill in the Vietnam Entry and Exit Form to avoid waste time at the airport.
Have Your Question