Cheap business Vietnam visa on arrival for Laos citizens
Vietnam visa on arrival procedure for Laos citizens
Laos passport holders are exempt from Vietnam visa if meeting these following requirements
According to :
1/ Agreement on visa exemption for Diplomatic passport holders, Official passport holders signed on July 17, 1977;
2/ Exchange notes in 1993 about Visa exemption agreement for Ordinary passport holders signed March 5, 2004, effective from July 1, 2004;
3/ Agreement on creating favorable conditions for people, means and goods to cross the border in order to further promote the development of investment and trade cooperation between the two countries, signed on September 14, 2007 forward to Hanoi in 2007:
- Exemption of visa is granted to bearers of diplomatic passports, official documents not specified in the temporary residence period (in accordance with the current regulations, Lao citizens carrying diplomatic passports, official passports are allowed to temporarily stay visa exempt for 30 days in Vietnam)
- Exemption of visa for bearers of public works (with AB stamps of Vietnam or service marks of Laos), specifically:
- Exemption of visa for bearers of public works (of all economic sectors and organizations with legal entity status) for the performance of commercial contracts, labor and investment projects and cooperation projects. Within thirty (30) days from the date of entry, the project owner or the employer must complete the residence registration procedures for the employee in accordance with the applicable regulations of each country.
- Citizens of the two countries who have a work permit and a temporary residence card shall be exempt from visa upon exit or entry within the duration of the temporary residence card. Work permits and Temporary Resident Cards are issued for the duration of trade, labor, investment and cooperative contracts and are renewable up to a maximum of 12 months.
- Exemption of visa is granted to bearers of public works for students, students or trainees under cooperation programs between the two governments or between the two State organizations. The residence permit is granted in accordance with the duration of the cooperation program.
- Exemption of visa is granted to bearers of valid passports for at least 6 months with a stay duration not exceeding 30 days. Persons who wish to enter the country for more than 30 days must apply for a visa first; The duration of stay can be extended up to 2 times, each time 30 days.
If not meeting the condition, Laos citizens are allowed to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival to enter the country legally.
The order of Vietnam visa on arrival process for Laos citizens
Step 1: Fill in the online application form with exact passport information and visa request.
Step 2: Make the payment for visa.
Step 3: Receive the visa approval letter sent to email after two working days.
Step 4: Get visa stamp at the arrival airport.
Please click here to view the visa fee.
Have Your Question