Cheap Vietnam visa on arrival for Turks and Caisos Islands citizens
How to get Vietnam visa on arrival for Turks and Caisos Islands citizens
Tourist Vietnam visa on arrival
The tourist visa symbolized as DL visa is granted to the foreigners entering the country for tourist purposes. The maximum validity of this visa is three month and you can choose to apply for one of these types:
- One/ three month single tourist visa;
- One/ three month multiple tourist visa.
Business Vietnam visa on arrival
The business visa symbolized as DN visa is granted to individuals entering to work with Vietnamese Enterprises as partners (not to work under contract). The maximum validity of this visa is one year and you can choose to apply for one of these types:
- One/ three month single business visa;
- One/ three month multiple business visa;
- Six month/ One year multiple business visa.
To clarify about the visa fee, please click here.
Notifications of visa on arrival:
- Single entry visa is which can be used to enter/ exit the country only once in the period of visa validity.
- Multiple entry visa is which can be used to enter/ exit the country many times in the period of visa validity.
- The visa on arrival is applied for air travellers only;
- The applicant must apply for it before arriving at Vietnamese International airport;
- The approval letter is valid starting from the date in the application form;
- The holder of visa on arrival can enter larter than, exactly on but not earlier than the arrival date in the approval letter;
- Once the visa expires, the holder is obliged to extend or renew it if wishing to stay longer without leaving the country.
In addition, each applicant should hols at least 6 month valid passport (it may not reach 6 months, as long as the airline allows him/ her to join the flight) which includes as less as one blank page.