One month single tourist Vietnam visa on arrival for Turkish
How to get Vietnam visa on arrival for Turkish easily
The process of visa on arrival for Turkish consists of five simple steps:
Step 1: Sending us the following documents:
- Your current occupation;
- Hotel booking for your whole trip in Vietnam;
- Your ordinary passport scan which is valid for at least 6 months;
- Your flight ticket including return ticket;
- Your visa of the countries where you have travel to before visiting Vietnam (if any).
Step 2: Filling in the secure application form online;
Step 3: Completing the visa fee;
Step 4: Receiving the visa approval letter sent via email within seven working days ;
Step 5: Getting visa stamp at the arrival airport;
- The expired day of the visa will be based on the return ticket.
- You must travel to the country by air and should hold at least 6 month valid passport which includes as less as one blank page;
How much does Vietnam visa on arrival cost?
There are two types of fee that you must be aware of:
1/ Service fee which is paid to us for handing the dossiers to Vietnam Immigration Department on your behalf: $150/person for single entry tourist visa.
2/ Stamping fee which is paid to Immigration Department and is obliged for all the applicants: $25/person for single entry tourist visa.
In case you want to achieve another type of Vietnam visa, please contact with Vietnamese Embassy for the issuance:
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Turkey
- Address: 414 Sokak, No: 14, Birlik Mahallesi, 06610 Çankaya, Ankara
- Tel: + 90 (312) 446 8049 - Fax: + 90 (312) ) 446 5623
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or: email@example.com
- Consulate: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (+90534) 6375328