Cheap business Vietnam visa on arrival for Chile citizens
Vietnam visa on arrival service for Chileans
1/ Business Vietnam visa on arrival
To apply for Vietnam visa on arrival, you need to have an at least 6 month valid passport which have one bank page and you must travel to the country by air. Those are all the simple requirements of visa on arrival. More than that, you don’t need to submit or preapare any document but completing our secure online procedure:
- Fill in the visa application form with your basic information;
- Pay for the visa fee online;
- Get visa approval letter sent by email;
- Receive the visa stamps at arrival airport in Vietnam.
2/ Vietnam visa from Vietnamese Embassy
Although more work needed to be handled, more document must be submitted and a longer processing time is required, this ordinary visa allows you to travel by any transport.
Please contact them for more details: Embassy of Vietnam in Chile.
3/ Vietnam visa exemption for Chileans
Agreement between the Government of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam and the Government of the Republic of Chile on visa exemption for holders of diplomatic or official passports dated 22/10/2003, effective from June 25, 2005:
- Exemption of visa is granted to bearers of diplomatic passports or official passports with a stay duration not exceeding 90 days.
Agreement between the Government of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam and the Government of the Republic of Chile on visa exemption for holders of ordinary passports dated 7 November 2016, effective from 11 August / 2017:
- Citizens of the two countries holding valid passports for at least six (6) months shall be exempt from visa upon entry and stay in the territory of the other party, within no more than ninety (90) days from the date entry, provided that such entry is not for the purpose of earning income.
4/ Vietnam electronic visa for Chileans
Vietnam electronic visa
This is thirty day single tourist visa which allows entry by any transport effective on Feb 1st of 2017 for citizens of 40 nationalities, Chile is included in the list. To apply for it, please send us your passport scan and passport photos as well as visa fee (44$/person) to email address email@example.com