Three month tourist Vietnam visa on arrival for Cape Verde citizens
Tourist Vietnam visa on arrival for Cape Verde citizens
What are the types of tourist Vietnam visa on arrival?
In accordance with the current Vietnamese law, the maximum validity of tourist visa is three months.
- Single entry visa: is a visa having validity to enter into and exit from Vietnam for one time.
- Multiple entry visa: is a visa having validity to enter into and exit from Vietnam for more than one time.
Vietnam visa fee for Cape Verde citizens
Instead of getting the visa stamp provided in your passport before departing from Cape Verde to our country, with Vietnam visa on arrival, the visa stamp will be provided once you arrive at the international Vietnamese airport.
To be provided the visa stamp after the border control authority completes checking your information, you need to:
- Firstly, fill your information which is preferred in the passport (at least 6 month validity and one blank page) in the visa application form correctly;
- Secondly, settle the payment;
- Thirdly, receive the visa approval letter and print it out to submit at the arrival.
- You can travel into and out of Vietnam by air only.
- You need to prepare a package of these documents to save time at the airport and get the visa stamp as soon as possible:
1/ Vietnam entry and exit form which will be handed to the Immigration Officers at the airport. You can download here and fill in your information beforehand.
2/ Two passport size photo. If you don’t have photos, You can take photos at the airport when you arrive and it costs 5 USD/person in HCM. ( or 2 USD/person in Hanoi).
Have Your Question