Do Demark passport holders need to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival?
How can Danish apply for Vietnam visa on arrival?
Vietnam visa exemption for Denmark passport holders?
According to the Resolution No. 99 / NQ-CP dated 29/12/2014 by the Government. The visa exemption period is from 1 January 2015 to 31 December 2016: Danish shall be exempt from visas upon entry into Vietnam for a period not exceeding 15 days if they meet the following conditions:
- Having a valid passport issued by the competent authority of the country of which he/ she is a citizen and the passport is valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry.
- The time of entry must be at least 30 days before the visa exemption period.
- In accordance with Decision No 80/2013/QĐ-TTg of the Prime Minister dated December 27, 2013, holders of foreign passports are exempted from Vietnam visa requirement for entry into, exit from Phu Quoc island, with duration of stay no longer than 30 days. In case holders of foreign passports,before entering Phu Quoc, had transit through other international border gate of Viet Nam, he/she also enjoy such exemption.
Once the Danish can not meet the requirements, they are required to apply for Vietnam visa. And they can choose Vietnam visa on arrival which is equivalant to the ordinary visa issued by Vietnamese Embassy in Denmark once approved.
How to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival
Visa on arrival is kind of visa with which they will be provided an approval letter by the Vietnam Immigration Department to get their visa stamp at the airport. The procedure of it is set up totally online so they can easily handle the job as long as they are accessed to internet.
There are four steps that they must complete to get their visa approval letter as soon as possible:
- Step 1: Fill in the application form
- Step 2: Settle your payment (many ways offerd such as: Paypal, Onepay, Western Union, Bank Transfer...)
- Step 3: Get visa approval letter
- Step 4: Get visa stamp at the airport
Notice: They are allowed to travel by air only using the visa upon arrival.