Ten types of Vietnam visa on arrival for Czech Republic citizens
Tourist and business Vietnam visa on arrival for Czech Republic visitors
Tourist Vietnam visa upon arrival requirement
As decribed in the Vietnamese law on foreigners’ entry into, exit from, transit through and residence in the country which is newly updated on June 16th , 2014 and is valid until now: Czech Republic ordinary passport holders need to apply for Vietnam visa before arriving in the country disregarding term of your stay.
Since there is no Vietnamese Embassy in Czech Republic currently, you can choose to apply for tourist Vietnam visa on arrival instead to enter the country legally.
As regulated in the law, the longest validity of tourist visa is three months and you can freely choose one of these types to apply for on our website:
- One month single/ multiple entry visa;
- Three month single/ multiple entry visa;
Business online Vietnam visa choices
The business visa is granted to the foreigners who come Vietnam to work with the Vietnamese enterprises (not working under contract). There are six various types of visa for business purpose, please click here to verify.
- With the single entry visa, you will be allowed to enter the country once. When you move out of the country, the visa is no more valid. If you wish to come back, please apply for a new one.
- With the multiple entry visa, you can enter and exit from the country many different times in the period of visa validiy.
- You can travel to Vietnam by air only once using visa on arrival.
- You can enter on or later than but not earlier than the approved arrival date in the visa application form.
- If you want to stay longer with an expired visa, please consider applying for visa extension or else you will be punished by the immigration officer once trying to exit.
Have Your Question