One year business Vietnam visa on arrival for Croatia citizens
Regulation on Vietnam visa on arrival for Croats
Do Croats need business Vietnam visa on arrival?
Usually, if you apply for business Vietnam visa at Vietnamese Embassy you will need to submit these basic documents:
1/ Original passport: your passport must be valid for at least 06 months according to requirements of airlines. This should have as less at one blank page for the visa stamp.
2/ Application form: The form must be formatted and downloaded from the Vietnamese Embassy website or taken directly at their office. The form must be completed, signed and attached with 01 passport photo.
3/ Letter of entry clearance: This paper must be required from your business partner in Vietnam.
4/ Visa fee: Please contact them for more information
You may be required for more different and complicated dossiers. Please contact them for the details.
If you find it too hard to handle the process by yourself, please give us a chance to approve your business Vietnam visa on arrival with only four steps:
- Step 1: Fill in the visa application form online with your passport information and visa request;
- Step 2: Make the payment online;
- Step 3: Receive your visa approval letter after three working days (excluding weekends and holidays in Vietnam);
- Step 4: Get visa stamp at the arrival airport.
- You don’t need to submit any document;
- You need to obtain valid passport which is same with the above passport requirement;
- You can travel by air only;
- You are required to pay for two various fee:
- Service fee (420$/person) which is paid to us as the visa agent.
- Stamping fee (135$/person) which is paid to Immigration Officer at the arrival for stamping your passport.
- We provide more kinds of visa on arrival which you can find here.