One month single tourist Vietnam visa on arrival for Congo citizens
Why must you apply for Vietnam visa on arrival?
As listed in the Article 20 - the conditons for entry of Law on foreigners’ entry into, exit from, transit through and residence in Vietnam which is valid from June 16, 2014 by Vietnamese government:
A foreigner is allowed to enter the country when fully meeting the following conditions:
1/ Having a passport or an international travel document and a Vietnam visa.
A foreigner who is eligible for visa exemption upon entry under an unilateral visa exemption scheme must have a passport that remains valid for at least 6 months, and the interval between the entry date and the previous exit date must be at least 30 days;
2/ Not falling into the cases of suspension from entry as prescribed below:
- Those who do not meet the conditions prescribed in Clause 1.
- Under-14 children who are not accompanied by their parents, guardians or authorized persons.
- Those who have forged papers or mad false declaration to obtain entry, exit or residence papers.
- Those who suffer mental diseases or infectious diseases which threaten the community’s health.
- Those who were expelled from Vietnam within the last 3 years, counted from the effective date of the expulsion decisions.
- Those who were compelled to leave Vietnam within the last 6 months, counted from the effective date of the decisions on compelled exit.
- For epidemic prevention and control.
- In circumstance of natural disasters.
- For national defense, security or social order and safety.
In conclusion, because of not being in the visa exemption list, Congo passport holders need to apply for visa before travelling. Unfortunately, there is now no Vietnamese Embassy in Congo.
Therefore, they can choose Vietnam visa on arrival instead.
How to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival
Before applying for visa upon arrival, please make sure that you certainly have these documents:
- Hotel booking for your whole trip;
- Passport scan ( your passport must be valid 6 months at least);
- The flight tickets including the return ticket;
Next, please follow these steps to complete your visa procedure:
Step 1: Fill in the visa application form;
Step 2: Settle the payment online;
Step 3: Submit above dossiers to email address firstname.lastname@example.org;
Step 4: Receive visa approval letter;
Step 5: Pick up visa stamp at the arrival;
- The expired day of the visa will be based on the return ticket. And the service fee is 150 USD/person (NOT include stamping fee 25USD/person at the the airport) to process 1 month single tourist visa.
- You are allowed to travel by air only.
Have Your Question