Vietnam visa on arrival for Chinese
Diverse Vietnam visa on arrival types for Chinese
Tourist and business Vietnam visa on arrival
The Chinese who wish to enter Vietnam must hold a valid Vietnam visa approved by the competent authorities of the country no matter how long they stay or what their entry purpose is.
Fortunately, they can apply for Vietnam visa on arrival easily on our wesite with only four simple steps:
- Fill in the visa application form online;
- Make the online payment sucessfully;
- Receive and carefully check visa approval letter sent via emai;
- Get visa stamp at the arrival airport.
Notice of visa requirements:
- Holding valid passport which has at least 6 month validity and one blank page;
- Travelling by air.
Vietnam visa upon arrival process
Why must you choose visa upon arrival?
Because, it is:
- Cheap: Only from 19$/person (the fee depends on the visa type);
- Fast: Result received within two working days with tourist visa approval letter or three working days with business visa approval letter;
- Safe: Legal approval letter provided by Vietnam Immigration Department, information kept confidential by secure system;
- Simple: Only four steps without any document submission;
- Convenient: All steps set online.
- Reliable: Professional customer support providing information in any situation regarding to Vietnam visa. We are 24/7 available.