Vietnam visa on arrival for Christmas Island citizens
How can Christmas Island citizens apply for Vietnam visa on arrival?
Regulation on grant of Vietnam visa on arrival
To apply for Vietnam visa on arrival, Christmas Island applicants must:
- Have at least 6 month validity visa that obtains at least blank page;
- Travel to the country by air;
- Apply with the legal agent located in Vietnam;
- Complete the visa application before arrive in Vietnam;
Sample of multiple entry tourist vietnam visa
How to apply for visa on arrival
Please notice that: to get a fully visa, you must pay for two different kinds of fee:
- Stamping fee: Which is paid to the Immigration officer. This is regarded as the obligation for anyone entering Vietnam.
- Visa service fee: Which is paid to us – visa agent locacted in Vietnam for forwarding your information to competent authority issuing entry permission for foreigners.
Normally, It takes two days to process tourist visa and three days for business visa.
Both of the fee depends on the visa type chosen. Please click here to clarify about the amount.
You must finish these three steps online beforehand to receive the result in advance:
Step 1: Fill your information in the application form. Your visa upon arrival will be processed based on what you provide. Therefore, it is an essential to be carefull in this step.
Step 2: Make the payment for your visa.
Step 3: Receive visa approval letter after two – three working days.
Finally, you can get the visa stamp at the arrival and enter the country smoothly by showing the letter as well the fulfilled Vietnam entry and exit form and two passport photos.
Have Your Question