Can Cyprus passport holders apply for Vietnam visa on arrival?
Cyprus citizens can apply for Vietnam visa on arrival on our website
How long does it take?
- Two processing days for tourist Vietnam visa on arrival;
- Three working days for business visa.
(Excluding weekends and holidays in Vietnam).
We suggest you apply for visa at least seven working days before departing. However, if you don’t have enough time, you can apply for rush Vietnam visa to receive the visa approval letter in advance.
What is the requirements?
1/ Holding valid passport which has more than 6 month validity and at least one blank page;
2/ Travelling by air;
What is the process of Vietnam visa on arrival?
Step 1: Fill in the online application form with your exact passport information and visa request.
Step 2: Make the payment for your visa.
Step 3: Receive the visa approval letter sent to your email after two working days.
Step 4: Get visa stamp at the arrival airport.
How much does it cost?
- Service fee: paid to us for preparing and submitting your information;
- Stamping fee: paid to Immigration Officer to providing your visa stamp.
Please check here for more details.
Mistakes of Vietnam visa upon arrival
- You can not enter earlier but later than the appointed date in the application form. In case you wish to enter sooner, please inform us your changes.
- You mustn’t fill the information which is incorrespondent with passport details. You will be rejected entering with incorrect visa approval letter. Once figure out any mistake, please inform us to amend in advance.
- You must complete the application before arriving in Vietnam. It is impossible for us to process your visa once you reach at Vietnamese International airport without online applying.