How to fill in the Vietnam visa on arrival form for Sint Maarten citizens
The order of Vietnam visa on arrival procedure
Step 1: Filling your personal information and visa request into the application form;
Step 2: Settling the payment successfully;
Step 3: Receiving visa approval letter;
Step 4: Having your passport stamped at the arrival airport.
Please click here to check the visa fee.
How to fill in the Vietnam visa on arrival application form
You need to fill these information in your application form:
- Full name: which is exactly preferred to in your passport;
- Date of birth: is listed with year, month and date accurately in our system;
- Nationality: which is in the passport you are using to enter Vietnam (should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry and include as less as one blank page);
- Passport number: which is exactly shown on your passport;
- Date of arrival: which suit best with your schedule. With this registered entry date on official visa approval letter, you can then choose to enter Vietnam on or later than but not earlier than the approved date;
Notice of Vietnam visa on arrival:
- Single entry visa is which can be used to enter/ exit the country only once in the period of visa validity.
- Multiple entry visa is which can be used to enter/ exit the country many times in the period of visa validity.
- The visa on arrival is applied for air travellers only;
- The applicant must apply for it before arriving at Vietnamese International airport;
- The approval letter is valid starting from the date in the application form;
- The holder of visa on arrival can enter larter than, exactly on but not earlier than the arrival date in the approval letter;
- Once the visa expires, the holder is obliged to extend or renew it if wishing to stay longer without leaving the country.