Cheap Vietnam visa on arrival for Serbians
How to get Vietnam visa on arrival for Serbians
Please check thoroughly our instruction below to make the application of Vietnam visa on arrival as simple as possible:
Step 1: Carefully put your passport information and visa request in our secure online application form. Don’t forget to tick on the extra service upon arrival if needed.
Step 2: Complete the payment of Vietnam visa fee for Serbians online. Please rememeber that only once you finish the payment and receive the confirmation from us, will we process your visa.
Step 3: Receive your approval letter after two days. It’s never a waste to make a triple review of your letter. Only when the details are correspondent with your passport information, will you be allowed to enter smoothly. Please inform us in advance if you find anything wrong.
Step 4: Get visa stamp at the arrival.
How to get Vietnam visa on arrival stamp
To have the stamp provided in your passport quickly and efficiently at the International airport of Vietnam, please prepare these documents beforehand:
- Valid passport which is valid for at least 6 months (it may not reach 6 months, as long as the airline allows you to join the flight) and includes as less as one blank page;
- Printed visa approval letter;
- Visa stamping fee in cash which is paid to Vietnam Immigration Department and is obliged for all the applicants.
- Fulfilled Vietnam Entry and exit form which can be downloaded here.
- Two 4x6 cm photos (or same size passport photos) which can be taken with payment at the arrival.
Have Your Question