Three month Vietnam visa on arrival for Sao Tome and Principe citizens
Which is the available Vietnam visa on arrival type for Sao Tome and Principe citizens?
For more than ten years processing Vietnam visa on arrival for most of the citizens from all around the world, we can process the tourist visa of which maximum validity is three month for citizens of Sao Tome and Principe.
According to Law No. 47/2014/QH13 on 16 June 2014 on entry, exit, transit, and residence status of foreigners in Viet Nam:
- Tourist visa which is symbolized as DL is issued to tourists;
- DL visa is valid for up to 3 months;
- Holders of tourist Vietnam visas are not allowed to use them for any different purposes excepting from tourism purpose;
- Tourist visas may be single or multiple ones and their status must not be changed:
1/ Single entry visa: is a visa having validity to enter into and exit from Vietnam for one time.
2/ Multiple entry visa: is a visa having validity to enter into and exit from Vietnam for more than one time.
How can Sao Tome and Principe citizens apply for Vietnam visa on arrival?
Each applicant should meet these following requirements before applying for visa on arrival:
- Travelling to the country by air only;
- Holding at least 6 month valid passport (it may not reach 6 months, as long as the airline allows him/ her to join the flight) which includes as less as one blank page.
To receive a full visa, the applicant only need to complete these steps:
Step 1: Filling accurate passport information and visa request into the online application form before arriving at Vietnamese International airport;
Step 3: Receiving and checking for the visa approval letter sent via email;
Step 4: Picking up visa stamp at the arrival.
Have Your Question