Vietnam visa on arrival for St Vincent and the Grenadines citizens
Reliable Vietnam visa on arrival service for St Vincent and the Grenadines citizens
Tourist visa upon arrival
To apply for tourist visa, you don’t need to submit any document but finishing these four simple steps:
Step 1: Filling accurate passport information and visa request into the online application form before arriving at Vietnamese International airport;
Step 3: Receiving and checking for the visa approval letter sent via email;
Step 4: Picking up visa stamp at the arrival.
However, please make sure that you hold at least 6 month valid passport (it may not reach 6 months, as long as the airline allows you to join the flight) which includes as less as one blank page and you enter Vietnam by air only.
Business visa upon arrival
To apply for business visa, you need to complete the same procedure as applying for tourist Vietnam visa on arrival. However, please notice that, this kind of visa is not valid for working under contract. If you wish to work in Vietnam as an employee, please learn about the Vietnam work permit.
(This business visa is applied for individual entering to work with Vietnamese Enterprises as partner.)
Notice of Vietnam visa on arrival
- Single entry visa is which can be used to enter/ exit the country only once in the period of visa validity.
- Multiple entry visa is which can be used to enter/ exit the country many times in the period of visa validity.
- The visa on arrival is applied for air travellers only;
- The applicant must apply for it before arriving at Vietnamese International airport;
- The approval letter is valid starting from the date in the application form;
- The holder of visa on arrival can enter larter than, exactly on but not earlier than the arrival date in the approval letter;
- Once the visa expires, the holder is obliged to extend or renew it if wishing to stay longer without leaving the country.
Have Your Question