Are Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens eligible for Vietnam visa on arrival?
Why do the customers believe in our Vietnam visa on arrival service?
No one should suffer a long procedure with many redundant document submission when applying for visa at Vietnamese Embassy.
In contrast, applying for Vietnam visa on arrival will help the applicants enjoy the best treat:
- Online and simple procedure;
- Fast processing time – two working days only;
- Diverse range of visa;
- Economical fee which solely starts from $9.99 for one person;
- Refund and cancellation ability;
- 24/7 available professional support
Moreover, exceeding ten years working as the local firm who is approved to process Vietnam visa for expats legally, are we chosen more and more by many customers from all over the word.
How can Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens apply for Vietnam visa on arrival ?
The applicants just need to complete these four steps to receive full visas:
Step 1: Filling accurate passport information and visa request into the online application form before arriving at Vietnamese International airport;
Step 2: Making the online payment succesfully;
Step 3: Receiving and checking for the visa approval letter sent via email;
Step 4: Picking up visa stamp at the arrival.
- Each applicant should hold at least 6 month valid passport (it may not reach 6 months, as long as the airline allows him/ her to join the flight) which includes at less as one blank page;
- The visa on arrival is valid for air travellers only.
Please click here to view the visa fee for Saint Kitts and Nevus citizens.
Have Your Question