Simply processed Vietnam visa on arrival for Rwanda citizens
Simple procedure of Vietnam visa on arrival for Rwanda passport holders
Document component of Vietnam visa on arrival
To be provided with a visa stamp, you need:
- An ordinary passport which is valid for at least 6 months counted from the entry date;
- Legal visa approval letter;
- A fulfilled Vietnam entry and exit form;
- Two passport size photographs which are newly taken;
- Visa stamping fee which is paid in cash to Vietnam Immigration Department at the arrival airport.
To receive the visa approval letter, please follow our below steps:
- Step 1: Fill in the online application form with your exact passport information and visa request.
- Step 2: Make the payment for your visa.
- Step 3: Receive the visa approval letter sent to your email after two working days.
- Step 4: Get visa stamp at the arrival airport.
Notice of Vietnam visa on arrival:
- The tourist visa is applied for tourist purpose only;
- Single entry visa is which can be used to enter/ exit the country only once in the period of visa validity.
- Multiple entry visa is which can be used to enter/ exit the country many times in the period of visa validity.
- The visa on arrival is applied for air travellers only;
- The applicant must apply for it before arriving at Vietnamese International airport;
- The approval letter is valid starting from the date in the application form;
- The holder of visa on arrival can enter larter than, exactly on but not earlier than the arrival date in the approval letter;
- Once the visa expires, the holder is obliged to extend or renew it if wishing to stay longer without leaving the country.
Have Your Question