Vietnam visa on arrival is the best choice for Romanians
How can Romanians apply for Vietnam visa on arrival?
Vietnam visa on arrival procedure
The applicant of Vietnam visa on arrival will be provided with visa approval letter from the inviter or sponsor who is organization or individual in Vietnam to submit to the arrival airport immigration cadres at Visa landing counter. Once the officers finish checking the validity of the letter, they will provide him/her with the visa stamp to enter the country.
To get a full visa on arrival, Romanians need to complete these steps:
Step 1: Filling accurate passport information and visa request into the online application form before arriving at Vietnamese International airport;
Step 2: Making the online payment succesfully;
Step 3: Receiving and checking for the visa approval letter sent via email;
Step 4: Picking up visa stamp at the arrival.
Besides visa on arrival, Romanians can choose to apply for visa at Vietnamese Embassy or electronic visa either.
Contact information of Vietnamese Embassy
Embassy of the Republic of socialist Vietnam in Romania:
- Address: 35, CA Rosetti street, district 2, Bucharest, Romania Romanian
- Phone: 0040-21-311.03.34 Fax : 0040-21-312.16.26
- Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should Romanians apply for visa upon arrival?
Unlike the other types of visa, Vietnam visa upon arrival from us offers many advantages such as:
- Diverse visa categories;
- Easy-to-use secure system;
- Simple procedure;
- Legitimate approval letter sent to applicant’s email within one working days; (depending on application time);
- Convenient airport fast track service;
- Discount code and many promotion campaign for loyal customers;
- 24/7 available support;
- Refund and cancellation policy.
- Each applicant should hold at least 6 month valid passport (it may not reach 6 months, as long as the airline allows him/her to join the flight) which includes at less as one blank page;
- Visa on arrival from us is applied for air travellers solely.