How can citizens of Polynesia get Vietnam visa on arrival easily?
How to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival
The condition for grant of Vietnam visa on arrival to Polynesians
To apply for tourist or business visa on arrival, you need to:
- Hold a valuable passport which is valid for at least 6 months and have at least one blank page;
- Not fall into the cases of suspension from entry as preferred to in the Vietnam Immigration Department law:
- Under-14 children who are not accompanied by their parents, guardians or authorized persons.
- Having forged papers or mad false declaration to obtain entry, exit or residence papers.
- sufferring mental diseases or infectious diseases which threaten the community’s health.
- Were expelled from Vietnam within the last 3 years, counted from the effective date of the expulsion decisions.
- Were compelled to leave Vietnam within the last 6 months, counted from the effective date of the decisions on compelled exit.
- For epidemic prevention and control.
- In circumstance of natural disasters.
- For national defense, security or social order and safety.
- Travel to Vietnam by air;
H3: The procedure of Vietnam visa on arrival
Firstly, please fill in the secure online application form. The visa upon arrival will be issued based on the information provided so it is very essential for you to be careful in this step.
Secondly, please finish your payment online.
Thirdly, you are required to follow up your mail box since the visa approval letter will be sent to your address within two working days (tourist visa) or three working days (business visa). In case you apply for the rush visa, it will be sent in 4-8 working hours (urgent case) or in thirty minutes (emergency case).
Finally, You shall pick up visa stamp at the arrival airport with our assistance or by yourself.
Please notice that, applicant must complete the registration before arrival.