How to get Vietnam visa on arrival for Poland citizens
How can Polish apply for Vietnam visa on arrival?
Vietnam visa on arrival procedure
The applicant of Vietnam visa on arrival will be provided with visa approval letter from the inviter or sponsor who is organization or individual in Vietnam to submit to the arrival airport immigration cadres at Visa landing counter. Once the officers finish checking the validity of the letter, they will provide him/her with the visa stamp to enter the country.
To get a full visa on arrival, Polish needs to complete these steps:
Step 1: Filling accurate passport information and visa request into the online application form before arriving at Vietnamese International airport;
Step 2: Making the online payment succesfully;
Step 3: Receiving and checking for the visa approval letter sent via email;
Step 4: Picking up visa stamp at the arrival.
Besides visa on arrival, Polish can choose to apply for visa at Vietnamese Embassy or electronic visa either.
Cotact of Vietnamese Embassy
Embassy of the Republic of socialist Vietnam in Poland:
- Address: Street RESOROWA 36, 02-956 Warszawa
- Code: 0048-22
- Telephone: 6516098 (PBX) facsimile: 6516095
- Standing: 6516098 / ext. 13 - Consulate: 6516098 / ext. 10
- Email: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
H3: Why should Polish apply for visa upon arrival?
Unlike the other types of visa, Vietnam visa upon arrival from us offers many advantages such as:
- Diverse visa categories;
- Easy-to-use secure system;
- Simple procedure;
- Legitimate approval letter sent to applicant’s email within one working days; (depending on your application time);
- Convenient airport fast track service;
- Discount code and many promotion campaign for loyal customers;
- 24/7 available support;
- Refund and cancellation policy.
Have Your Question