Cheap tourist Vietnam visa on arrival for Qatar citizens
When is tourist Vietnam visa on arrival available for Qatar citizens?
It is the very first requirement for Qatar citizens to obtain valid visas before arriving in Vietnam. They used to be obliged to visit Vietnamese Embassy physically to complete the visa procedure:
The Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in the Qatar State
- Address: Villa No. 8 (Near Saha 109 street), West Bay Lagoon, Doha, Qatar
- Phone: (+974) 4412 8480; (+974) 4412 8993; (+974) 4412 8366
- Fax: (+974) 4412 8370
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
However, since 1996, everything has changed, the applicants don’t need to jog on so much work but picking up visa stamp at the arrival which is called Vietnam visa on arrival provided by Vietnam Immigration Department. Once approved, it is same equivalent to the visa issued by Vietnamese Embassy.
How can Qatar citizens apply for tourist Vietnam visa on arrival?
Each applicant should meet these conditions:
- Travelling to the country by air only;
- Holding at least 6 month valid passport (it may not reach 6 months, as long as the airline allows he/she to join the flight) which includes at less as one blank page;
- Applying for it before arriving in Vietnam;
There are four steps needed to be completed:
- Filling in the secure online application form;
- Making the payment online;
- Receiving visa approval letter by email;
- Picking up visa stamp at the arrival airport in Vietnam.