Can Samoa passport holders apply for Vietnam visa on arrival?
Vietnam visa on arrival for Samoa passport holders
Who is eligible for Vietnam visa on arrival?
A foreigner may be granted with a Vietnam visa on arrival in the following cases:
- He/she departs from a country without a Vietnamese competent authority to grant visas;
- He/she has to travel through many countries before arriving in Vietnam;
- He/she enters Vietnam on a tour organized by an international travel agent in Vietnam;
- He/she is a crewmember on board a foreign ship anchoring at a Vietnamese seaport and wishes to leave Vietnam through another border gate;
- He/she enters Vietnam to attend the funeral of a relative, or to visit a seriously ill relative;
- He/she enters Vietnam to join in the handling of urgent incidents, search and rescue, prevention and control of natural disasters or epidemics or for other special purposes at the request of a competent Vietnamese agency.
Exept of the case of number 4,5,6 the applicant must submit the legal visa approval letter provided by the Vietnam Immigration Department to be granted with a visa stamp at the arrival airport and enter the country legitimately.
More than that, if the expat wishing to enter with business purpose (to work with Vietnamese enterprises not to work under contract), he/she is entitled for visa upon arrival also.
Notice of online Vietnam visa
If you wish to use the visa on arrival without any hassle, please pay attention on these notifications:
- You can travel to the country by air only;
- You must hold at least 6 month valid passport (it may not reach 6 months, as long as the airline allows you to join the flight) which includes as less as one blank page;
- You must apply for it before arriving in Vietnam;
- You can enter exact on or later than but not earlier than the arrival date approved in the application form;
- Once the visa expires, you are obliged to apply for visa extension if wishing to prolong your stay without moving out of the territory.