How to get Vietnam visa on arrival for San Marino citizens
Vietnam visa on arrival for San Marino citizens process
Condition for grant of Vietnam visa on arrival
To apply for Vietnam visa online, each applicant must meet these requirements:
- Travelling to the country by air only;
- Holding at least 6 month valid passport (it may not reach 6 months, as long as the airline allows him/ her to join the flight) which includes as less as one blank page;
- Applying for it before arriving in Vietnam;
- Not falling into the cases of suspension from entry:
- Those who do not meet the conditions prescribed in Clause 1 Article 20 of this Law.
- Under-14 children who are not accompanied by their parents, guardians or authorized persons.
- Those who have forged papers or mad false declaration to obtain entry, exit or residence papers.
- Those who suffer mental diseases or infectious diseases which threaten the community’s health.
- Those who were expelled from Vietnam within the last 3 years, counted from the effective dateof the expulsion decisions.
- Those who were compelled to leave Vietnam within the last 6 months, counted from the effective date of the decisions on compelled exit.
- For epidemic prevention and control.
- In circumstance of natural disasters.
- For national defense, security or social order and safety.
How to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival
Each applicant needs to follow these steps to receive a full legal visa:
Step 1: Filling accurate passport information and visa request into the online application form before arriving at Vietnamese International airport;
Step 2: Making the online payment succesfully;
Step 3: Receiving and checking for the visa approval letter sent via email;
Step 4: Picking up visa stamp at the arrival.
Click here to check the visa fee for San Marino citizens.
Have Your Question