How to get Vietnam visa on arrival for Scottish
Cheap Vietnam visa on arrival for Scottish
Vietnam visa on arrival is legitimately approved by the Vietnam Immigration Department. The applicant of this visa will be provided with visa approval letter from the inviter or sponsor who is organization or individual in Vietnam to submit to the arrival airport immigration cadres at Visa landing counter. Once the officers finish checking the validity of the letter, they will provide him/her with the visa stamp to enter the country.
To apply for Visa on arrival, the applicant needs to complete four simple steps:
Step 1: Filling accurate passport information and visa request into the online application form before arriving at Vietnamese International airport;
Step 2: Making the online payment succesfully;
Step 3: Receiving and checking for the visa approval letter sent via email;
Step 4: Picking up visa stamp at the arrival.
To pick up the stamp, the applicant needs to prepare these dossiers:
- Valid passport which is valid for at least 6 months (it may not reach 6 months, as long as the airline allows him/ her to join the flight) and includes as less as one blank page;
- Printed visa approval letter;
- Visa stamping fee which is paid to Vietnam Immigration Department and is obliged for all the applicants.
- Fulfilled Vietnam Entry and exit form which can be downloaded here.
- Two 4x6 cm photos (or same size passport photos) which can be taken with payment at the arrival.