Legal tourist Vietnam visa on arrival for North Koreans
How to get Vietnam visa on arrival for North Koreans
The conditions for grant of visa upon arrival of Vietnam
To apply for it, the applicant should:
- Travel to the country by air only;
- Hold at least 6 month valid passport (it may not reach 6 months, as long as the airline allows him/her to join the flight) which includes at less as one blank page;
- Apply for it before arriving in Vietnam.
Notice: Vietnam visa on arrival applied for North Koreans that is available on our website is tourist type which can be used for the tourism purpose solely and can be single or multiple, please click here to preview the visa fee.
The process of Vietnam visa on arrival
After filling the secure online application form and settle the payment, the applicant will be provided with visa approval letter from us who is the sponsor to submit to the arrival airport immigration cadres at Visa landing counter. Once the officers finish checking the validity of the letter, they will provide him/her with the visa stamp to enter the country.
Notice of Vietnam visa upon arrival
Before applying, the applicants are highly advised to carefully check these below notices:
- Single entry visa is which can be used to enter/ exit the country only once in the period of visa validity.
- Multiple entry visa is which can be used to enter/ exit the country many times in the period of visa validity.
- The visa on arrival is applied for air travellers only;
- The applicant must apply for it before arriving at Vietnamese International airport;
- The approval letter is valid starting from the date in the application form;
- The holder of visa on arrival can enter larter than, exactly on but not earlier than the arrival date in the approval letter;
- Once the visa expires, the holder is obliged to extend or renew it if wishing to stay longer without leaving the country.