Vietnam visa on arrival or ordinary visa extension for New Zealanders
What does Vietnam visa on arrival or ordinary visa extension mean?
Extension of Vietnam visa on arrival means that:
- You will be provided with a new visa stamp into your passport instead of being provided both visa stamp and visa sticker.
- You can remain staying in Vietnam with a legal permission from Vietnam Immigration Department.
- If you move out of the country, the extension is no more available.
- You can not change the visa type but prolong the visa validity only.
- It takes as long as one week to be done so you are highly recommended to apply for the process at least one week before your visa expires.
- You must be apart from your passport in the processing time so please make sure that you don’t need it in the period.
- If you want to expedite the work within less than seven working days, you must pay for the extra fee to receive the result in advance.
- We can help you with extension of Vietnam business visa and Vietnam tourist visa. If you are in possession of other types of visa, please have your visa extended through official agencies, government, business sponsor or contact with immigration office.
How does the extension of Vietnam visa on arrival or visa from Vietnamese Embassy work?
Step 1. Visa status checking:
Beforehand, please send us your passport scan, visa stamp and visa sticker to our email address: email@example.com for the checking with Vietnam Immigration Department. After receiving them, we will send you the confirmation about the visa fee and ability.
Step 2. Original passport collecting:
Once you decide to use our service, please send us your passport in person to our office at S4-S5 Ba Vi, Ward 15, District 10, Ho Chi Minh city.
Step 3. Visa extension result collecting:
When the process is completed, we will inform you to collect the passport (with a new visa stamp) and pay for the visa fee, you can choose any appropriate method to settle the payment.