Vietnam visa on arrival for Norfolk Island citizens
How can Norfolk Island citizens apply for Vietnam visa on arrival?
Regulation on grant of Vietnam visa on arrival
To apply for Vietnam visa on arrival, Norfolk Island applicant should:
- Have at least 6 month validity passport that obtains at least one blank page;
- Travel to the country by air;
- Apply with the legal agent located in Vietnam;
- Complete the visa application before arriving in Vietnam;
How to apply for visa on arrival
Please notice that: to get a fully visa, the applicant must pay for two different kinds of fee:
- Stamping fee: Which is paid to the Immigration officer. This is regarded as the obligation for any foreigner entering Vietnam.
- Visa service fee: Which is paid to us – visa agent locacted in Vietnam for forwarding the information to competent authority issuing entry permission for foreigners.
Both of the fee depends on the visa type chosen. Please click here to clarify about the amount. Normally, It takes two days to process tourist visa and three days for business visa.
The applicant must finish these three steps online beforehand to receive the result in advance:
Step 1: Filling accurate passport information and visa request into the online application form before arriving at Vietnamese International airport;
Step 2: Making the online payment succesfully;
Step 3: Receiving and checking for the visa approval letter sent via email;
Finally, the applicant can get the visa stamp at the arrival and enter the country smoothly by showing the letter as well the fulfilled Vietnam entry and exit form and two passport photos.
Have Your Question