One month single tourist Vietnam visa on arrival for Sri Lanka citizens
How can Sri Lanka citizens apply for Vietnam visa on arrival?
Step 1: Sending us the following documents:
- Your current occupation;
- Hotel booking for your whole trip in Vietnam;
- Your ordinary passport scan which is valid for at least 6 months;
- Your flight ticket including return ticket;
- Your visa of the countries where you have travel to before visiting Vietnam (if any).
Step 2: Filling in the secure application form online;
Step 3: Completing the visa fee;
Step 4: Receiving the visa approval letter sent via email within seven working days ;
Step 5: Getting visa stamp at the arrival airport;
- The expired day of the visa will be based on the return ticket.
- You must travel to the country by air and should hold at least 6 month validity passport which includes as less as one blank page;
How much does Vietnam visa on arrival for Sri Lanka citizens cost?
There are two types of fee that you must be aware of:
1/ Service fee which is paid to us for handing the dossiers to Vietnam Immigration Department on your behalf: $120/person for single entry tourist visa.
2/ Stamping fee which is paid to Immigration Department and is obliged for all the applicants: $25/person for single entry tourist visa.
In case wishing to apply for another types of Vietnam visa, please contact with Vietnamese Embassy in Sri Lanka:
- Headquarters: No. 30/5, Ward Place, Colombo - 7
- Phone: (+ 94-11) 2696050
- Fax: (+ 94-11) 2692040
- Email: email@example.com