Up to three month tourist Vietnam visa on arrival for Somalians
How to get Vietnam visa on arrival for Somalians
What is tourist Vietnam visa on arrival?
Tourist visa symbolized as DL is issued to applicants who enter the country for tourist purpose.
The Somalians passport holders can be regarded as a legal tourist if they: enter and exit Vietnam with their passport or passport substitutes and Vietnam visa issued by competent authorities of Vietnam. The passport substitutes must be introduced to and accepted by Vietnamese competent authorities through diplomatic channel.
Applying for tourist Vietnam visa on arrival means that:
- Each applicant must complete the application with a legitimate visa agent who will forward the documents to Vietnam Immigration Department;
- Each applicant is the owner of valuable passport which is valid for at least 6 months and have more than one blank page for the visa stamp;
- Each applicant will pick up the visa stamp at the international airport in Vietnam;
- Each applicant must travel to the country by air solely;
- Each applicant is obliged to apply for it before arrival;
- Each applicant doesn’t need to submit any dossier but completing the procedure online;
- Each applicant can have the visa approval letter sent within two working days;
Four steps of Vietnam visa upon arrival
The process of visa on arrival on our website is combined with four simple steps:
Step 1: Filling accurate passport information and visa request into the online application form before arriving at Vietnamese International airport;
Step 3: Receiving and checking for the visa approval letter sent via email;
Step 4: Picking up visa stamp at the arrival.
Have Your Question