Vietnam visa on arrival for Slovakia passport holders
How to get for Vietnam visa on arrival for Slovakia
1/ Applying for Vietnam visa on arrival
To apply for the Vietnam visa online, each applicant must meet these requirements:
- Travelling to the country by air only;
- Holding at least 6 month valid passport (it may not reach 6 months, as long as the airline allows him/ her to join the flight) which includes as less as one blank page;
- Applying for it before arriving in Vietnam;
To receive a full Vietnam visa on arrival, each applicant needs to complete these steps:
Step 1: Filling accurate passport information and visa request into the online application form before arriving at Vietnamese International airport;
Step 2: Making the online payment succesfully;
Step 3: Receiving and checking for the visa approval letter sent via email;
Step 4: Picking up visa stamp at the arrival.
Please click here to preview the visa fee.
2/ Applying for visa at Vietnamese Embassy
The applicant needs to contact with the competent authority in person for more detail. However the processing time will be longer and the procedure will be quite complicated compared to applying for Vietnam visa online.
Embassy of the Republic of socialist Vietnam in Slovakia:
- Address: Dunajska 15, 81 108 Bratislava, Slovakia
- Phone: +421 2 5245 4263 - Fax: +421 2 5245 4273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
H3: 3/ Applying for electronic visa
This visa allows the applicant to travel to Vietnam by any transport. To apply for electronic visa, please click here.
Have Your Question