One year business Vietnam visa on arrival for Northern Irish people
How to apply for business Vietnam visa on arrival on our website
What is the requirement of business Vietnam visa on arrival for Northern Irish people?
Just like applying for tourist Vietnam visa on arrival, to apply for business visa, the applicant from Northern Ireland don’t need to supply any specific document but meeting these requirements:
- Travelling to the country by air only;
- Holding at least 6 month valid passport (it may not reach 6 months, as long as the airline allows the applicant to join the flight) which includes at less as one blank page;
- Applying for it before arriving in Vietnam;
H3: How to get visa stamp at the airport
After completing the three online steps: filling the application form, paying visa fee and receiving the visa approval letter sent via email, the applicant of business visa as well as tourist visa needs to prepare these dossiers to pick up the visa stamp at the arrival:
- Visa stamping fee which is paid to Vietnam Immigration Department and is obliged for all the applicants. It cost $135/applicant of one year business visa;
- Fulfilled Vietnam Entry and exit form which can be downloaded here.
- Two 4x6 cm photos (or same size passport photos) which can be taken with payment at the arrival.
Have Your Question