Advantages and disadvantages for getting visa on arrival
Advantages for getting visa on arrival:
- Visa on arrival is really simple and convenient : save more time and money . You just need access on internet, fill out the application by online and receive the letter within 2 working days.
- Receiving the approval letter via email, printing and using it to get visa stamp at International Vietnam airport.
- The approval letter is valid for board the plane and get visa at Vietnam airport.
- Don’t need to send official passport far away. Just make sure all information which you put on the application is correct.
- Very time- saving for making payment by online . It is easy for some methods of payment : PayPal, One Pay, Western Union . Taking some minutes for sending the money to visa agent’s account.
Disavantages for getting visa on arrival:
- Visa on arrival just be valid for arriving by air. If you plan to come to Vietnam by crossing the border on land or on a cruise, you cannot apply for a Vietnam visa on arrival.
- For getting visa stamp in Vietnam airport, you have to queued from 15-30 minutes . It will be depend on the number of passengers waiting at Visa Landing Counter.
- On the approval letter, you may find name of someone who you never know. Cause your letter is proccessed by group of people – it is public letter. The Immigration Dept does not have enough time to sign one by one on page by page.
Have a nice day!
Vietnam Visa Team (Vietnam-Evisa.Org)
Have Your Question
Arrival visaJun 26, 2018Some job recruiting agency are providing arrival visa to singapore . Actulay we have 2 years work contract . But my question is Can i work in singapore with arrival visa,? Or what is the procedure for do the visa conversion when i reach in singapore wit arrival visa. Plz reply meVietnam Evisa SupportJun 26, 2018
Dear Nidhin Mohan,
Our company for the time being provides service related Visa into Vietnam and we are not fully knowledgeable about other countries' policy for Visa.
Therefore, please kindly contact Singaporean Embassy in Vietnam for a more thorough answer.
Daniel Ho - E-visa Team
if Egypian can apply for visa on arrivalDec 14, 2017Just want to confirm if Egyptian can apply for visa on arrivalVietnam Evisa SupportDec 15, 2017
Thanks for your question
We would like to confirm that Egypt passport holders can apply for Visa on arrival
You can apply at https://www.vietnam-evisa.org/apply-visa.html to receive the approval letter which you will use to get Visa diectly at the airport once you arrive.
For more detail, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Amanda - Evisa team
kamal krishna deyIndia
vietnam visaAug 11, 2017How long visa approval letter is valid or how long before i can apply for e-visaVietnam Evisa SupportAug 11, 2017
We can process for the customers Business Visa or Tourist Visa for 1 month to one year. You show apply visa before your traveling.
Anna Lily (Ms.)
visa on arrivalApr 20, 2017Just want to confirm if Nigerians can apply for visa on arrivalVietnam Evisa SupportApr 21, 2017
Dear Ime Obong,
It is informed that we can not process visa on arrival for Nigerians so please go to the Vietnam Embassy in your living country to apply visa
Aiyele yapiPapua New Guinea
issuing visa on arrival is not goodMar 31, 2016
give the advantages of issuing visa oarrival,and give the negativeVietnam Evisa SupportMar 31, 2016
Thanks for your question!
- The advantages: if you apply online, you just need to fill your information in the application form then make payment online without sending any documents. After 2 working days, we will send you the approval letter via email, you just need to print it out to board the plane then get visa stamp at Vietnam airport.
- The negative: with visa on arrival, we can not process visa for some special countries such as Turkey, Syria, Ghana, etc. And we just process the maximum time is 6 months, can not longer. In addition, visa on arrival is just valid for Vietnam International Airports so if you enter Vietnam by bus, cruise or border crossing, we can not help you to process visa.
Have Your Say