What are the documents needed to obtain a temporary resident card in Vietnam?
- A written request of agencies, organizations and individuals offering, guarantee and propose for temporary residence card (form NA7 or NA6).
- 01 declaration of information of foreigners who apply for temporary residence, with photos and sealed by the agency or organization: A written request for temporary residence card (Form NA8).
- Registration form for the seal and signature of the legal representative of the enterprise operating in Vietnam (Na16)
- Two 2x3 cm size photographs;
- 01 Notarized copy a proof of the purpose to stay in Vietnam.
- Depending on situations, the following documents would be required:
- Foreigners who have exemption from work permit, have to submit your Certificate of exemption from work permit, Business License or Investment Certificate or Representative Office Establishment License, Branch, Proof of residence registration with ward police where the applicant lives, etc.
- Foreigners who have work permit, your work permit must be valid at least 1 year, Business License or Investment Certificate or Representative Office Establishment License, Branch, Proof of residence registration with ward police where the applicant lives, etc.
- Foreigners Foreigners who are spouse or children under 18 years of Vietnamese citizens will need other docs like Proof of relationship: marriage certificate, household registration book , etc.
Saving more time and avoiding paperwork hassle with full supported procedure, Please send us a scan those documents via the email email@example.com . We will support you to get Temporary residence card in best way.
Visa Team of Vietnam-evisa.org
Hotline: + 84.909.343.525
Have Your Question