Who’s eligible for a Vietnam visa during Covid-19 in 2021?
In an effort to minimize the spread of Covid-19 Pandemic, the Vietnamese Government has promptly enacted strict laws. On 5 Feb 2021, The Vietnamese Government has enacted the statutes and policies about the standard of experts, investors, high-skilled workers. So what are these standards? Which qualifications experts/ investors/ high-skilled workers need to prepare to apply for a Vietnam Visa during Covid? Please check out this post.
- Have Bachelor Degree or equivalent and have at least 3 years of working experience in a specialized field suitable for the job position that experts are expected to work in Vietnam.
- Or, have at least 5 years of working experience and have Practising Certificate suitable for the job position that experts are expected to work in Vietnam.
- Have been trained in technical or other specialized field for at least 1 year and have been worked at least 3 years in the specialized field.
- Or, have at least 5 years of working experience suitable for the job position that experts are expected to work in Vietnam.
- Managers: based on the Enterprise Law are heads or deputy heads of agencies or organizations.
- Investors: based on Investment Law are organizations or individuals that invest in business: including domestic investors, foreign investors and foreign invested enterprise.
- Expats that are studying (or expecting to study) in Vietnam.
Relatives of Managers/ Investors/ High-skilled workers/ Experts
- Including parents/ spouses/ children of of Managers/ Investors/ High-skilled workers/ Experts.
Above are the updates from the Vietnamese Government. Regulations change constantly and so do the fee, so, please follow up our website for the news. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or 0909.343.525. Thanks and stay safe!
Have Your Question