Vietnam Becomes a Potential Tourist Destination Through the New E-Visa Policy
The new visa policy applies to citizens of all countries, and it makes Vietnam an accessible travel destination for global visitors. E-Visa allows citizens of all countries and territories, and the duration will be increased from 30 to 90 days.
In the first 8 months of 2023, international visitors to our country reached more than 7.8 million arrivals, approximately 97.5% of the goal of welcoming international visitors for the year.
How to apply for a Vietnam E-Visa
Usually, there are 2 ways to apply for an E-Visa as follows:
- Through Vietnam Government
You can apply for an E-Visa through the Vietnam Immigration Department, but the procedures will be long and the time to receive the E-Visa is not guaranteed.
- Through Vietnam-evisa.org
- We provide reputable E-Visa services with a professional support team.
- You just need to provide some necessary information, and we will take care of the rest.
- After completing the payment procedure, we will send the guaranteed results to you within 3 working days.
- We provide 24/7 consulting support if you have any questions.
- We are committed to protecting customer information, so you do not need to worry about your personal information being leaked.
How to apply?
Step 1: Fill out the required information
Step 2: Settle payment
Step 3: Receive your Vietnam E-Visa
Have Your Question