How to get Vietnam visa on arrival for Tuvalu citizens
Why should Tuvalu citizens choose Vietnam visa on arrival?
Although Vietnam visa on arrival allows the applicants to enter the country by air solely, it offers many different advantages that any applicant hard miss:
- Diverse visa categories;
- Easy-to-use secure system;
- Simple procedure;
- Legitimate approval letter sent to applicant’s email within one working days; (depending on your application time);
- Convenient airport fast track service;
- Discount code and many promotion campaign for loyal customers;
- 24/7 available support;
- Refund and cancellation policy;
And the cheapest visa fee for Tuvalu citizens.
How to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival in Tuvalu
To apply for the Vietnam visa online, each applicant must meet these requirements:
- Travelling to the country by air only;
- Holding at least 6 month valid passport (it may not reach 6 months, as long as the airline allows him/ her to join the flight) which includes as less as one blank page;
- Applying for it before arriving in Vietnam;
To receive a full visa, each applicant needs to complete four simple steps:
Step 1: Filling accurate passport information and visa request into the online application form before arriving at Vietnamese International airport;
Step 2: Making the online payment succesfully;
Step 3: Receiving and checking for the visa approval letter sent via email;
Step 4: Picking up visa stamp at the arrival.
Have Your Question