Vietnam visa on arrival for Belize citizens from Immigration Department
How to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival for Belize citizens
What is the required self- preparation?
Applicant of Vietnam visa on arrival who will pick up the visa stamp at the Vietnamese International airport must hold:
- A valid ordinary passport with a minimum validity of six (6) months and at least one blank visa page in it;
- A visa approval letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department;
- One completed Vietnam entry and exit form with a recently-taken passport photo stuck on it;
- Visa stamping fee for being paid to Immigration Officer.
Sample of visa approval letter
- The applicants of tourist visa are supposed to complete the visa procedure online at least two days before arrival (excluding the weekends and national holidays in Vietnam).
- The applicants of business visa are supposed to complete the visa procedure online at leat three days before arrival (excluding the weekends and national holidays in Vietnam).
- In case the applicants don’t have enough time to finish in advance, please apply for the rush Vietnam visa. This visa is applied for those who has not reached in Vietnam.
Four steps for being provided Vietnam visa on arrival
Step 1: The applicants individual information which matchs with their passport should be filled in accurately in the visa application online.
Step 2: The visa fee should be settled online once the filling is finished if the applicants want to obtain the result in advance.
Step 3: The visa approval letter will be sent via email. The applicants are highly advised to review for their information.
Step 4: The visa stamped shall be picked up at the arrival.
Have Your Question