Vietnam visa on arrival for Djibouti – result sent within two days
Professional Vietnam visa on arrival for Djibouti passport holders
The procedure of Vietnam visa on arrival
Djibouti citizens are required to apply for visa at Vietnamese Embassy or Vietnam visa on arrival on our website to enter the country disregarding how long you stay in the territory.
To apply for Vietnam visa upon arrival, you must:
- Have at least 6 month validity passport in which there is as less as one blank page for the visa stamp;
- Travel to the country by air;
- Enter the country with the tourist purpose solely;
- Apply for it before you arrive at Vietnamese International airport.
Tourist visa fee for Djibouti passport holders
Please access directly to our website to complete these four steps:
- Fill in the secure online application form with your passport information and visa request. Please remember to check it really carefully before moving to the next steps. Since the visa is approved based on what you provide, we are not responsible for refunding if there is your fault causing yourself being rejected to enter.
- Make the online payment successfully: You can choose the bank transfer or western union if not having online payment account.
- Receive visa approval letter: It takes only two working days to have your visa letter sent via email.
- Get visa stamp at the arrival airport: Please prepare a fulfilled Vietnam entry and exit form, two passport photos and visa stamping fee to submit together with the approval letter for having your passport stamped at the arrival.