Save your time with Airport Fast-Track service of Vietnam-Evisa.org
As you know, getting Vietnam visa online bring you more utility. Visa Approval letter will sent to you via email. You just only get a Vietnam Visa Stamp when you arrive at Vietnamese airport. However, queueing up to receive a visa stamp at Check-in Counter takes you a long time and make you tired with the crowd of passengers. It's too inconvenent for those who enter Vietnam with their children or having the pregnant or the disable people in your group. So, Vietnam-Evisa.org recommend you choose the Airport Fast-Track service to help save your time and solve your problem.
1. Why you choose our Airport Fast-Track service ?
- Instead of queueing up for a long time to receive a visa stamp at the Check-in Counter at Vietnam Airports, you will get visa stamp quickly in a few minutes with Airport Fast-Track service.
- Besides, Airport Fast-Track service also help you to avoid a strange visa-procedures and do NOT waste time to serve your business.
- The Fast Track Service is served at three International Airports in Vietnam for the passengers of all flights (Tan Son Nhat in Ho Chi Minh city, Noi Bai in Ha Noi city and Da Nang airport in Da Nang city).
2. Who should use the Airport Fast-Track service?
We recommend below people should use our Airport Fast-Track service:
- People enter Vietnam for the first time. (avoiding strange procedures)
- People would like to get Vietnam visa stamp quickly.
- People enter Vietnam with their children. (having the time to take care their kids)
- People travel in a big group. (don’t waste time to queue)
- The business men. (want to have Vietnam visa in time to serve their work)
- The pregnant women.
- The disable people.
Vietnam Fast track for busy women
3. How Airport Fast-Track service process:
- Step 1: Choose Airport Fast Track Service while you apply Vietnam visa on arrival with the correct personal information such as your full name, passport number, Date of Birth, nationality, flight number, departure and arrival time (GMT+7), or send your request via email with the above mentioned information.
If you have any changes, please let us know within 48h before your departure (except Saturday, Sunday and national holidays)
- Step 2: Our Representative wait for you at the Transfer Hall to pick you up with your name on welcome board. He will complete the entry procedure with a stamped passport in some minutes. You don't need to get line and wait for the endless lines at the Immigration Counter.
If you don’t see our staff, please call us immediately in the hotline (+84) 909 343 525.
- Step 3: Give our Representative your required document including visa approval letter, entry and exit form, passport, 2 photos and stamping fee (USD 25/pax for single entry or USD 50/pax for multiple entry visa) in order to help you complete entry procedure.
- Step 4: Receive your passport with Vietnam visa stamp from our staffs after finishing entry procedure.
- Refund policy 48 working hours: Please notify us your flight details 48 working hours before your departure in order for us to serve you better. The refund will not be done if we don’t receive your confirmation.
- Fast Check in Service Fee: is 15 USD - 20 USD/pax ( not including visa stamp fee).
Have a nice trip!
By Visa team of vietnam-evisa.org
Have Your Question